Twitter is just made for sharing someone’s thoughts and opinions through tweets. It may not be built for videos but still a good source for impressive clips. You’d enjoy sharing a lot of videos so that everyone can share those videos for fun. Do you know Twitter allows saving images with just a few clicks? Unfortunately with the videos, there is another story. None of the Twitter apps or websites supports video download.
But as is the point with everything, there are workarounds. There are many other methods where users can save Twitter videos to their Android. And what is the best part? It’s a lot more straightforward than you’d expect.
So I did plenty of research about how to download Twitter videos on Android. In this article, I’m going to tell you everything about the best methods to download Twitter videos. Read through the article and find out how.
Get your favorite Twitter videos using third-party apps
When you find a Twitter video you love, you can simply download and save them using third-party apps. There are many third-party apps that you can simply download and use. So “Download Twitter Videos” is the best app you can find on the internet.
Download Twitter Videos
As I mentioned before, the Download Twitter Videos app is the best tool you can find. It comes completely free without any premium plan. This elegant tool has a database that allows you to save all your searches and internet traffic to bypass downloading the same videos and GIFs. The best part is there are no more annoying ads.
Are you wondering how to download your favorite Twitter videos using this app? Here is how.
- Download the “Download Twitter Videos” application from Play Store.
- Copy the URL just by clicking the Share button and Copy Link option.
- Go to the app and paste the copied URL there.
- Now click the Download button to save your favorite videos on your Android.
Best way to download Twitter videos with online downloaders
Using Online downloaders is the best way to download Twitter videos. This is the best method to save Twitter videos. It doesn’t matter whether you are using Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac devices. You do not have to install any third-party apps to use this tool. It is compatible with Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. So Twitter Downloader is the best tool you can find.
Twitter Downloader is a free online tool to download Twitter videos. It works with any device or any browser you use. It is an easy tool to save and view Twitter videos. All you have to do is simply copy and paste the Twitter video URL you want. This does not require any login or sign-in details to use it. You can simply choose the video quality you want to download from this tool.
Here is how to use this trendy tool on your Android.
- Visit Twitter and copy the video link you want to download.
- Go to Twitter Downloader from your Android.
- Paste the copied link into the text box at the top of the Twitter Downloader page.
- Simply click the “Download” button to get your favorite videos.
Download Twitter videos without any apps
Using third-party apps to download Twitter videos is a great option. But it takes some extra device space on your Android device. It’s annoying, isn’t it? Why take up extra device space on your device when you have the option to save Twitter videos without any software? All you need is your Chrome browser. This will be a little bit difficult if you are a newbie to computers. But once you get used to it, you will find a new world of Twitter video downloading.
Here is a simple step to save Twitter videos without any app:
- Simply copy the Twitter video link you want to download on Android.
- Go to a new browser tab, and paste the link in the address bar. Add “m.” or “mobile.” after “https://”. Now press the “Enter” button and this will turn it into the mobile version of Twitter.
- Just play the Twitter video on the new interface. Right-click on the video and simply choose the “Save video as” option.
- Rename the file and select a saving location. Now click the “Save” button. Your favorite Twitter video will be downloaded to your device quickly.
Save unlimited Twitter videos with the Chrome extension
Using Chrome extension is another best method to save and download unlimited Twitter videos. Watching and saving your favorite Twitter videos will be a great option if you have a good Internet connection. But it is not easy to download Twitter videos to devices for offline viewing. There are also a handful of outstanding extensions to make your Twitter video offline-watching experience completely simple.
Here is how to download Twitter videos using the Chrome extension.
- First, go to the Chrome browser and search for the Video Downloader Professional.
- Select the “Add to Chrome” option to install the Chrome extension.
- Simply open Twitter on your Chrome browser and select the video you want to download.
- Play the video on your device and you will see a notification on the Video Downloader Professional extension.
- Click on the notification and the extension will supply an option to download the video in different file sizes. Tap on your desired file and size and the video will be automatically downloaded.
Summing Up the article
As you know better, there are numerous methods to download Twitter videos on your Android. You can use third-party apps to save your favorite Twitter videos. If it takes up more space on your device, you can choose the method to download Twitter videos without any app. If you are a person with better technical knowledge, you can use Chrome extensions.
But according to my perspective, I think using online downloaders is the best option. Because you can use it on any device and any browser. It is free so you don’t have to install third-party apps. Among the many online downloaders, I think Twitter downloader is the best option for you. So why don’t you take a look at it? Embracing the latest technology, downloading Twitter videos on Android has become effortless and convenient. With user-friendly apps and tools readily available, users can now effortlessly save and enjoy their favorite Twitter videos offline, enhancing their multimedia experience on the platform.