With the increasing demand for digital wallets, Apple has introduced its digital wallet Apple cash that is used as an alternative to your physical wallet or credit or debit card. Apple cash allows iPhone users to send money via iMessage app as you are chatting and in instantly visible on the recipient’s Apple account.
If you are not much aware of Apple Cash, then here we are with this post that will make you updated all about your query can you transfer apple cash to bank. Keep reading it.
What is Apple Cash
Apple cash is a digital card that enables you to send or receive money via iMessaging app or can use for other transactions where Apple pay is accepted. It is the convenient way for iPhone users to make transactions from their apple wallet.
If you ahverceived money form someone on your Apple Cash, you can easily transfer it to your bank account.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank,
By transferring your Apple cash on your bank account , you can easily use your money where required. To transfer apple cash to bank, here are the steps.
- All you need to do is to open your Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Choose the “Apple Cash card”.
- Now pick the “Three Dotted” button to go to “Menu”.
- Pick “Transfer to bank” option
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer to your bank account.
- Press “Next” button.
- Choose the bank account where you want to transfer funds and click on the “Instant Transfer”.
You are done with it. If you have not linked your bank account, then follow the instructions appear on the screen. Once you have linked your bank account fund transfer may take 1-3 workings days depending upon your bank.
To delve into it must visit the site Themoneyflow.net once.